The Border Watch
The Border Watch newspaper began in 1861 and was started by Janet Laurie and her two teenage sons, Andrew, 17, and James 15 and when it was first published on April 26, 1861 Janet Laurie became the founder, first owner, manager and editor.
The Border Watch newspaper attracts readership throughout the Limestone Coast and into the Western District of Victoria.
TBW has been active member of Country Press SA for more than a century and won the top regional newspaper award in 2004, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013.
The Border Watch is also online at borderwatch.com.au