Classified advertising in Star News Group publications is great for selling items, attracting job applicants and promoting your business or local event. We have a variety of different sections and categories to suit your needs. They include:
Until Sold – For Sale classifieds
Need extra cash? Sell something you no longer need with an Until Sold advert in your local Star News Group community newspaper. Bike, car, caravan, lounge suite… whatever! You can run a photo with your advert too! The advert runs until the item is sold*, so it is a sure fire winner. Call our operators on 1300 666 808 or email your wording and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org *some conditions apply
Trades & Services
Promote your local business to potential clients in your local area. Star News Group publications connect people and communities and encourage readers to shop and buy locally. Make sure you advertise every week to ensure you are in front of readers when they need your service.
Call our operators on 1300 666 808 or email your wording to email@example.com
Our trained operators will get back to you with prices and advice.
Our readers look for local jobs in our Situations Vacant section every week. If you need staff we can attract local employees for you. People prefer to work close to home so advertise locally in your local Star News Group publication. Call our operators on 1300 666 808 or email your wording to firstname.lastname@example.org Our trained operators will get back to you with prices and advice.
The Classifieds team at Star News Group are ready to take your call on 1300 666 808 Monday to Friday from 8:30 am until 6:00 pm. We offer attractive advertising rates and multi paper options that can save you money and maximise impact. Our team can help you word your advert and provide advice on how best to advertise.
Learn more about classified rates at Network Classifieds
CLASSIFIED ADVERTISING CONDITIONS
1. All General Advertising Condition apply.
2. Full name and address of advertiser must be supplied, even though not necessarily included in the advertisement.
3. The publisher reserves the right to omit or amend either by addition or deletion any advertisement for any reason at his absolute discretion without being liable to the advertiser or the advertising agency concerned.
4. Whilst the publisher agrees to exercise reasonable care, the publisher shall not be liable to either the advertiser or advertising agency in respect of the accidental omission of, or errors in, or mis-classification of any advertisement.
5. Classified advertisements are classified under the heading to which in the opinion of the publisher, they legitimately belong. Classification is for the convenience of readers and the publisher does not bind himself to insert any advertisement under a heading, which, in the opinion of the publisher, does not fulfil this requirement.
6. Signatures of both parties (or parents if minors are involved) are required before engagement and wedding notices can be accepted.
7. Signature of a parent is required before Birth notices can be accepted.
8. The advertiser upon and by lodging material with the publisher for publication or authorising or approving of the publication of any material indemnifies the publisher, his servants and agents against all liability claims or proceedings whatsoever arising from the publication and without limiting the generality of the foregoing so indemnifies each of them in relation of defamation, slander or libel, breach of copyright, infringement of trade mark or names or program titles, unfair competition or trade practices, royalties or violation of rights of privacy and warrants that the material complies with all relevant laws and regulations and that its publication will not give rise to any rights against or liabilities in the publisher, his servants or agents.
9. Any errors in multiple insertion advertisements after the first day of publication or after any copy changes are not the responsibilities of the publisher.